Animation for Final Cut. Create great titles, transitions, effects, and more in the Motion app. Smart Motion templates allow you to instantly configure graphic elements during video editing. Easy-to-use animation tools for creating spectacular transitions, effects, and captions. Motion is a great addition to Final Cut Pro.
The main advantage of Motion, relative to the same Adobe After Effects, is ease of use. The name of the program, translated as: Movement. The Motion solution is used to create television programs, commercials, presentations, films, and art video works. It is tightly integrated with Apple Final Cut Pro X and Apple Compressor.
• Fixes an issue in which the HUD would not appear when using the Grow/Shrink behavior
• Fixes an issue in which the Color Space Override menu option was not available when working in Wide Gamut HDR
• Fixes an issue in which 3D text with transparency could display artifacts
• Prevents an issue that could lead to visual artifacts appearing onscreen for systems with Nvidia graphic cards that have the Reduce Transparency accessibility preference enabled
• Improves stability when sharing
• Improves reliability when entering Korean text