Animation for Final Cut. Create great titles, transitions, effects, and more in the Motion app. Smart Motion templates allow you to instantly configure graphic elements during video editing. Easy-to-use animation tools for creating spectacular transitions, effects, and captions. Motion is a great addition to Final Cut Pro.
The main advantage of Motion, relative to the same Adobe After Effects, is ease of use. The name of the program, translated as: Movement. The Motion solution is used to create television programs, commercials, presentations, films, and art video works. It is tightly integrated with Apple Final Cut Pro X and Apple Compressor.
Automatically track objects in a scene, edit videos recorded in Cinematic mode, and experience workstation-class performance on the new MacBook Pro
• Select the new Object mode in the inspector to automatically detect, track, and match the movement of faces or objects using machine learning
• Use object tracking with the Analyze Motion, Match Move, and Track behaviors
• Choose between different tracking analysis types
• Object tracking uses the Apple Neural Engine to accelerate video analysis on Mac computers with Apple silicon
• Edit videos recorded on iPhone 13 in Cinematic mode (Requires macOS Monterey)
• Use Cinematic controls in the inspector to modify the intensity of the depth effect, and add keyframes or behaviors to change the effect over time
• Choose to focus on faces or other objects by selecting them using the Cinematic tool in the viewer
• View or delete focus points in the video timeline
• Easily add a neon glow to text, shapes, video, stills, and more