Pixelmator Pro is an incredibly powerful, beautiful and easy-to-use image editor designed exclusively for Mac.
Pixelmator Pro offers a wide range of professional tools for editing images without distortion, allows you to create the best in your photos, create great compositions and drawings, draw, apply amazing effects, create beautiful texts and edit images in almost any way you can imagine. Thanks to its intuitive and affordable design, the Pixelmator Pro is delightfully easy to use – whether you start with image editing or you are an experienced professional.
Pixelmator Pro 2.0.6 adds handy new video tooltips for each tool and includes a few other improvements and fixes.
• When you hover over a tool in the Tools sidebar, you'll now see a handy video tooltip about that tool and a link to learn more about it.
• You can turn tooltips on and off in Pixelmator Pro preferences or Option-click when closing a tooltip to turn them off without opening preferences.
• The WebP file format is now available when using the Change Type of Images action in Automator.
• You can now paste app icons copied from the Finder's Get Info window.
• The Style tool will now be automatically selected after converting a selection into a shape.
• Color adjustments would not work correctly on masks. Fixed.
• Gradient color stops were not working correctly in the Pixelmator Pro editing extension in Photos. Fixed.
• Resizing group layers with text layers inside them and later resizing the individual text layers would result in blurring. Fixed.
• Unhiding a masked layer after disabling its mask while the layer was hidden would result in the mask being enabled with a short delay. Fixed.
• Repeatedly using the Repair tool could sometimes cause Pixelmator Pro to stop responding. Fixed.
• Convert certain text layers into shapes would cause Pixelmator Pro to quit unexpectedly. Fixed.